My design and consultancy projects range from designing clear language documents, to building simple powerful websites, to designing maps and signs, and writing wayfinding reports.
I work on projects for clients from different sectors.
Do you need a designer/design consultant? I can:
- make your reports, documents and forms easier to use
- recreate a set of items or templates to match a new brand
- make your newsletter and in-house communications in-brand and professional
- review or devise the wayfinding strategy for your site/campus/building(s)
- help with a wide variety of projects.
How I can help
I will work with you to create clearer, simpler information and to plan your design projects – whether digital, print or physical.
I have a holistic approach to projects. To make communication clearer – and interactions easier – we need to combine design, clear content and a clean structure with the most appropriate media for your users and your message.
Some of my work
My design and consultancy projects include:
- communications consultancy and social media
- books, booklets and leaflets
- wayfinding consultancy, maps and signs
- WordPress websites
- letterheads and MailChimp email campaigns
- conference programmes and branded objects
- staff newsletters
- charity reports, legal reports and data summary reports
- MS Word templates letterheads, forms and documents
- ephemera and marketing materials
- visual identity, branded assets, business cards and stationery.
Ask a question or request a quote
For a chat about how I can help with your design needs – or for an initial quote – please email me (sandina[at]millertypography.com).